All Board meetings are public and everyone who has an interest in the agenda is encouraged to come along.
Similarly, public input to each meeting agenda is welcomed. Please send agenda requests to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the cut off dates listed for each meeting.
Thurs 8 and Fri 9 Aug - Amateur Charter Fishing Vessel Workshop
- Te Anau Club, corner Pop Andrew Drive and Jackson Street, Te Anau
- 0900 - 1600 both days
- Note that attendance is requested to be advised to email@example.com
Fri 23 Aug - Board Meeting
- Invercargill City Libraries and Archives, 50 Dee Street, Te Haeata Meeting Room, 1st Floor
- Agenda items by: Thu 25 July
- Board Reports by: Mon 29 July
Wed 27 Nov - Board Meeting
- Invercargill – Hosted by Ōraka Aparima at the Te Tītī Marae (tentative)
- Agenda items by: Wed 06 Nov
- Board Reports by: Tue 12 Nov